Metering Forum

Clear all

Water Meter Notification

Irrigation Australia
Member Admin

If you are required to meter your water (as per the conditions of your licence), you must tell the Department when you have:

  • a faulty meter
  • installed and validated a meter,
  • revalidated a meter,
  • repaired a meter,
  • tested a meter,
  • relocated or permanently removed a meter, or
  • performed a 5-yearly inspection on a meter.

This can be done by filling out the onlineĀ Meter Notification Form.

Topic starter Posted : 22/01/2021 1:33 pm